Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Computer question

  1. #1
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Computer question

    I turned on my computer today and when I am on the web the menu bar and everything dissapears. I have to click on type for it to come back down. Also The other pages I have open arent visible at the bottom. How do i FIX this?

    Also How do I get my laptop to read a memory card when I take it out of cam and put it in puter? I thought whe I put it in it may auto read it. It dont
    GO VOLS

  2. #2
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Computer question

    First ? - Like fullscreen? press F11 while your browser is open.
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Computer question

    Ah yeh Your the mang

    Thanks
    GO VOLS

  4. #4
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Computer question

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MikeJones</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
    Also How do I get my laptop to read a memory card when I take it out of cam and put it in puter? I thought whe I put it in it may auto read it. It dont </div></div>

    When you first put it into your computer, does it make any sounds? Usually if a new device is detected, it will make a noise to make you aware of it.

    If nothing at all comes up or happens, try going to COMPUTER/MY COMPUTER and see if any new drives have popped up. Sometimes, for memory cards, you'll have to go there and manually double-click the new drive to access its contents. It should be indicated by a Memory Card icon.
    Officially retired

  5. #5
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Computer question


    Not a problem.
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Computer question

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PassMan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MikeJones</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
    Also How do I get my laptop to read a memory card when I take it out of cam and put it in puter? I thought whe I put it in it may auto read it. It dont </div></div>

    When you first put it into your computer, does it make any sounds? Usually if a new device is detected, it will make a noise to make you aware of it.

    If nothing at all comes up or happens, try going to COMPUTER/MY COMPUTER and see if any new drives have popped up. Sometimes, for memory cards, you'll have to go there and manually double-click the new drive to access its contents. It should be indicated by a Memory Card icon. </div></div>


    No it makes no noise at all. Its a card that came with it. Ive looked around to try and find something to no avail.
    GO VOLS

  7. #7
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Computer question

    So even on My Computer it's not showing any new drives at all? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif[/img] That's odd.
    Officially retired

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •